If someone you greatly care about has committed a crime, legitimately or not, and ended up being thrown into jail, it can be quite a shock. You will probably go asking a lot of questions and wondering how exactly that was possible. You are never going to find answers to your questions unless you give that person the freedom they want. If you bail them out of jail, they will be given a small time of freedom that they can use to collect their thoughts and allow them some comfort before they get summoned into the court. For these reasons, our Independence Bail Bonds Agency experts strongly believe that bailing a family member or a close friend out of jail is an extremely good deed that you should consider if you want to give a hand.
The process of bailing someone out of jail might seem like a nightmare, but contacting our customer service first of all will prove the opposite. Talking to our specialists will eliminate the stress and panic and give you full understanding of this process. The lack of jargon and hard to understand terms will help the process go faster. Any concerns you might have will be successfully dealt with by our professionals. Now that you can think rationally, it is time to take the right decision and have our experts start the application of bailing your loved one out of jail. The whole process should only last a few hours and should have our customers leave us with a smile on their faces.
Starting a bail bond is an easy task to do.
When calling our Independence Bail Bond Agency, please have the following information:
• Total amount of bond
• Full name of defendant
• Birth date of defendant
• Location of arrest
• Nature of arrest
• Payment information
Once the above information is received the bail bond process will be started immediately.
What type of services do we offer?
• Immigration bail bonds in Independence
• Domestic violence bail bonds in Independence
• Assault and battery bail bonds in Independence
• Larceny bail bonds in Independence
• Narcotics & drug offenses bail bonds in Independence
• Spouse abuse and spousal abuse or spousal battery bail bonds in Independence
• D.U.I. or DWI (Driving Under the Influence) bail bonds in Independence
• Felonies or Felony bail bonds in Independence
• Misdemeanors bail bonds in Independence
• Marijuana offenses bail bonds in Independence
• Criminal threats bail bonds in Independence
• Robbery bail bonds in Independence
• Burglary bail bonds in Independence
Independence Missouri Bondsmen offer efficient and knowledgeable services in the following areas:
• Federal Bonds
• Nationwide Bonds
• State & County Bonds
• Immigration Bonds
What Information our website provides:
• Addresses & Phone numbers to jail and court houses in Independence Missouri
• An Inmate search tool to be utilized when ever needed
• Explanation of laws and procedures for the bail bond industry in Independence Missouri
• County by County listings for all of Missouri
• Facts & Questions section with many answers to many questions about our business and our company
ZIP Codes Independence Bail Bonds Cover:
We cover the following area ZIP codes: 64050-64057.
Details for Independence Missouri:
Location - Missouri
Population - 121,212
Area - 78.5 square miles
Here are a few useful addresses or numbers:
Independence Clerk Of Court
111 E. Maple
Independence, MO 64050
Independence City Attorney
Independence Police Chief's Office
223 N. Memorial Drive
Independence MO 64050-3013
Start the bail bond process
What our bail agents will need from you:
3310 NE Rennau Dr
Lee's Summit, MO 64064-2100
Inmate and Prison Records
216 North Main Street
Liberty, MO 64068-1629
Map the County Jail / Sheriff's Office
View Larger Map
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Brenwell Media and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. Please refer to your local state statues for updated bail bond regulation.
Great service. They really simplified the process
TheBailSource.com agents go above and beyond what you'd expect out of a bail bond agency.Bail Bond Testimonials
Recent Blog Posts
If someone you?re close to gets picked up for a crime in the middle...
Skipping out on the court date when you?ve been bailed out of jail...
Probably very few people out there would deliberately miss a court...
Well, it look like commercial bail will be allowed back in Wisconsin. ...
Everyone?s familiar with the idea of bail and how it works, but there...