Our Summit County Bail Bonds Agency is a high rated company providing bail bonds services to the residents and visitors of Summit County. Our expert bondsmen are available at any time of the day and night and can be easily reached via our customer service. We know that situations arise when least expected, therefore we are here for your 24 hours a day. Whenever you are in need of bailing a loved one out of jail, don't hesitate to start with a call and we take over from there. Our bondsmen are discreet and reliable and can proudly guarantee your satisfaction. The process should normally last a few hours if you decide to work with professionals. However, the bail bonds process is not only about releasing someone from jail. It is very important for our customers to be calm and lose the state of panic and anxiety they are in. Being calm leads to rational thinking and making of the proper decisions. Noone wants to act without actually understanding the situation and get to regret later. With many years of experience, our Summit County Bail Bonds Agency team will ensure you know what you are embarking upon before further action. For these reasons, we are the top rated company in this area and our name comes up whenever someone in need of a bail bonds agency asks for recommendations.
Starting a bail bond is an easy task to do.
When calling our Summit County Bail Bond Agency, please have the following information:
• Total amount of bond
• Full name of defendant
• Birth date of defendant
• Location of arrest
• Nature of arrest
• Payment information
Once the above information is received the bail bond process will be started immediately.
What type of services do we offer?
• D.U.I. or DWI (Driving Under the Influence) bail bonds in Summit County
• Robbery bail bonds in Summit County
• Misdemeanors bail bonds in Summit County
• Narcotics & drug offenses bail bonds in Summit County
• Marijuana offenses bail bonds in Summit County
• Criminal threats bail bonds in Summit County
• Immigration bail bonds in Summit County
• Burglary bail bonds in Summit County
• Larceny bail bonds in Summit County
• Spouse abuse and spousal abuse or spousal battery bail bonds in Summit County
• Felonies or Felony bail bonds in Summit County
• Domestic violence bail bonds in Summit County
• Assault and battery bail bonds in Summit County
Summit County Ohio Bondsmen offer efficient and knowledgeable services in the following areas:
• Federal Bonds
• Nationwide Bonds
• State & County Bonds
• Immigration Bonds
What Information our website provides:
• Addresses & Phone numbers to jail and court houses in Summit County Ohio
• An Inmate search tool to be utilized when ever needed
• Explanation of laws and procedures for the bail bond industry in Summit County Ohio
• County by County listings for all of Ohio
• Facts & Questions section with many answers to many questions about our business and our company
ZIP Codes Summit County Bail Bonds Cover:
We cover the following area ZIP codes: 44056, 44067, 44087, 44141, 44202-44237, 44250, 44260-44264, 44278, 44286, 44301-44334, 44372, 44393-44399, 44685, 44720.
Details for Summit County Ohio:
Location - Ohio
Population - 542,899
Area - 420 square miles
Here are a few useful addresses or numbers:
Summit County Clerk Of Court
205 S. High St
Akron OH 44308-1662
Summit County Public Defender
County Administration Building
175 S Main Street
Akron, Ohio 44308-1306
Summit County Sheriff's Office
Start the bail bond process
What our bail agents will need from you:
Inmate and Prison Records
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Brenwell Media and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. Please refer to your local state statues for updated bail bond regulation.
Great service. They really simplified the process
TheBailSource.com agents go above and beyond what you'd expect out of a bail bond agency.Bail Bond Testimonials
Recent Blog Posts
If someone you?re close to gets picked up for a crime in the middle...
Skipping out on the court date when you?ve been bailed out of jail...
Probably very few people out there would deliberately miss a court...
Well, it look like commercial bail will be allowed back in Wisconsin. ...
Everyone?s familiar with the idea of bail and how it works, but there...